Thread: aa meeting
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 05:51 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Charmie

oh im delighted for you marty! isnt it great the feeling of freedom we get when we finally surrender! i had tough week last week,close unlce died and i had to go to my home town for his funeral.my mum has drink issues also and i just didnt know how things were going to go,,but do you know what,they couldnt have gone any better! my God was certainly looking after me.what a spiritual experience i had.bieng useful for a start off,but all the other little things too.my sister said the change in me is phenominal! WOW,,big word.me and her spoke at the funeral and later that night when i was back at the hotel i said to my other half this is as sane as im ever going to be and as sober (i just did step 2 the week before and actually just finished it with my sponsor the exact moment my uncle died!!!!) so there you go,and just think of what else is in store.its great to be on the path to being the person i should have always been.PS,,,it was also my 90 days the day of the funeral,,,,coincidences?? i dont think so.