View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:37 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
jane_668

You're like super girl or boy for all I know. SO I am not though the worst of it but 3 to 2 should be easier. I wish the 2mg were as big as the 8s is would make this a lot easier. Cutting them in half is a breeze but quarters are going to be tough.

I'm think about dropping to 2mgs right away I have 7 days at 3mg (I think) I got tiered today and it was just crazy the way I felt like ripping heads. I gotta get this over with before I get back to work after I get too 2 then start with the halfs and quarters and chips and dust?

Thank you for keeping up
You're most welcome my friend, Jimba.

As for the 2mg pills, I had a pill cutter. It was very easy to cut it into half. I would ,however, suggest you stay another week on 3mgs. This way you can stabalize enough so that you can spare some energy for your next dose cut. Relax and don't rush it. The easier the weaning down the less the chance for a relapse. The ultimate goal is to leanr how to live a sober clean life so that the transition to a drug free world would be easier; it is not just to detox off drugs. So it would be helpful to start going to meetings. You'll need these folks as you detox. Weaning down to 0.5mgs will make the wds less but you'll definately have to go through some sort of wds. You'll have zero energy and anxiety. Some people don't suffer any wds. It depends on the person. However, the wisest decision would be to prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. You should start by now to have a f2f support system other than SR. Someone who can be there for you when you need to talk. Trust me, I've been through that. It's extremely helpful.

Christin sweetie , a clean day is always a good day. So yesterday was a very good day.The most important thing is that you didnot give in!!!You're still hanging in. Good for you. Just baby steps; one foot infront of the other. That's all what it takes. Don't think about tomorrow. A woman told me, "oh tomorrow is so scary. We don't guarantee that we'll even have a tomorrow. A rocket may hit Earth and we may all vanish or the Earth would warm up... why bother think about tomorrow. It's too much of a burden" So let's focus and live in today. That's all what we got. All what we can do is make a better day of today. Try to get out of yourself and do some servcie or charity work. Try to help someone you know. That will help shift your focus to someone else. Stay busy!! Don't keep thinking about your mess or how difficult it is. Remember I cannot do it but We can.