View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Jimba

Originally Posted by jane_668 View Post
Jimba, you're doing so good.

No, it gets better. With Sub, the lower the better. At 3mgs, you'll start feeing you again but with no cravings. I felt the best ever at 2mgs. They even said that 2mgs dose can heal the receptors. But don't ask me how because I donnot know. I'm just telling what I heard. Personally, as my doses were reduced I was feeling better everyday. I would feel discomfort for the first 3/4 days then I would be feeling soo good with a clear mind. Honestly, I still miss these days as they were even better than now. Jimba from now on it will gets better. You just have to reide it through the first 3 days and don't wean down to quickly. Even if you have to cut down your dose in o.5 mgs. try to make the taperinga smooth as possible by listening to your body. Try to get down as low as possible. The hardest will be decreasing your dose below 2mgs. At that point , Don't QUIT CT. The lower you go down with your doses the less painful the wd would be after you quit.There a huge difference between going from 2 to 1mgs and from 1mgs to 0. A huge difference.

Christin, how are you doing today? Have you thought about changing your doctor. You will need a very good doctor who understands addiction. He can give you some anti-anxiety meds that are non-addictive.

You're like super girl or boy for all I know. SO I am not though the worst of it but 3 to 2 should be easier. I wish the 2mg were as big as the 8s is would make this a lot easier. Cutting them in half is a breeze but quarters are going to be tough.

I'm think about dropping to 2mgs right away I have 7 days at 3mg (I think) I got tiered today and it was just crazy the way I felt like ripping heads. I gotta get this over with before I get back to work after I get too 2 then start with the halfs and quarters and chips and dust?

Thank you for keeping up