View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

I am aware that I am powerless over my actions when drinking and my ability to say No to buying drugs, for example, is non-existant. I was aware that it would be only a matter of time before I would be caught with/doing something again. I have done a lot of drugs over the past 3 years with Cocaine costing me a fortune, howver I have not done it for a good few months now and it is only when I'm drinking that I have ever taken any drugs as I just think why not. It is fundamentally drinking that is my problem, hell I don't even smoke cigarettes when i'm not drinking.
Anyway back to the point, my problem will be trying to get my social life back, which I have lost through getting smashed, as I usually think to myself if I am going to be stopping on my own all weekend then at lleast if I'm getting drunk I'm not bored and not worrying about the fact i have no girlfriend etcetc. But I know if I go out I only run the risk of getting into trouble through my drinking and making a fool of myself, so I may as well just stop in and drink as I really love listeing to my music and just feel myself floating away as my hero's sing lyrics about doing just that.
Maybe one of you guys will be able to relate?...