View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 09:30 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Ananda

Originally Posted by zencat View Post
I think I understand. Like grieving the death of a loved one. I am sad that she is no longer around for me to love her and receive love back. Then the irrational belief could be: now that she gone I'll never love again as I did then she was alive.
thats sorta what i'm going with here....as someone else said to me in a discussion...

If I believe i am fat/ugly/old....well that is truth (sure you can argue cause it is subjective...but i think you all know what i mean)

but what do i do with that believe ...where do i go with it....that can be irrational...

I am fat/ugly/old...therefore now one will ever love me, therefore no one will let me be in the play, therefore I will never look good in a suit..whatever..

It's the making of eroneous logic from this truth....I may never win the beauty contest for 21 years old...but many of the places i may go with it may be illogical and preclude me from a full life

and ah...by the way....what i'm dealing with is none of these things....i'm stealthy that way (snirkle)