View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 12:42 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

I like today's reading, too. I've gotten better at staying in the day. My problem is I've gotten the days so full of stuff to do, if something throws a kink in my plans, it may screw me up for a week or more. That's what happened last month. It will mean more $$ eventually, but it messed up my schedule for weeks!

((Grateful)) Winnie was going to check on a counselor that was next to her son's rehab, but that's when he ran away. I'm going to have to get my schedule cut down some more and check out my insurance (which is lousy, btw). I'm going to try to see my dr. in the next couple of weeks about the anti-d he's got me on. He's given me samples for 6 months, which I am very grateful for, but supplies are dwindling and I can't afford $134/month. I did realize, the other night during the argument with dad, that whether dad started yelling at me, it seems my mind has one response...I'm being attacked. It doesn't matter whether it's verbal or physical, it's about the same reaction and I don't like it. I still need to apologize to him for my reaction, but not what we were arguing about, if that makes sense.

I realize that I have a resentment against the robbers and my company but it's not doing me one bit of good and I need to move past it. I THOUGHT I had, but obviously I haven't..it just lays dormant for a while until something stirs it up. I'm first going to see if my dr. recommends anyone because he's my buddy and cares a lot about his patients.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy