View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:58 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Jimba

Thanks I needed that. That is for today and tomorrow who know as long as we make it a habit to improve as we can.

I just built a 7 story building(apartments). I was the superintendent. I was responsible for the goings on of 100 to 250 individuals everyday. It takes tenacity and the ability to run yourself into the ground without a wince to manage something like that. The city the owners the company I worked for and one guy ***** on a wall because he lacks respect and the whole world blows up. I wanted to be an artist for god sakes. To create and live with beautiful things.

Thats another story.

But "buts thats for today" I needed. Now I need to go to sleep. I have to help my uncle who is my idol. Makes the best out of everything, everything exciting, he older like a grandpa. But he almost gone, hes 82 just had a massive heart attack and hes out for a month and wants to build patio cover. Aunts outta town So I gotta go make sure he doesn't so anything crazy. Design it and build it. Maybe his attitude will help with me going through a reduction a little natural happiness.