View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:25 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

You know I prayed and asked God that if "R" was going to change to change him and if he wasn't going to change to show me and then I said, Lord you know that if it is to be that "R" has to move out the door .. I'm going to need you to bring me jobs to provide for my family. I can't do this alone Lord, I need your help ... doesn't look as if he is changing as a matter of fact he has gotten worse.

He has had plenty of opportunities to do the right thing and he has blown every single one of them.

Yeah, I can forgive him, but I won't forget.

Oh, and btw the Lord has provided me with the jobs to provide for my family without "R's" help and with money left over. Pretty crystal clear if ya ask me. I won't be taking him back again.

Passion

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

God Will Save Me!

There was an old man sitting on his porch listening to his radio while watching the rain fall. Over the radio came a loud warning siren and the announcer said ... "Evacuate the area! A Flood is coming!" Right after the warning the water started coming over the porch and into the house.

The old man moved to the second floor looking out the window, when a rescue boat came and the people on board said,"You can't stay here the flood is here!" Please come with us."

The old man replied, "No, God will save me." So the boat left. A little while later the water was up to the second floor, so the man climbed up onto the roof. This time a helicopter flew over head and through a loud speaker said "You are going to drown if you stay here! Please come with us!"

The old man again replied,"God will save me." So they flew off to get others stranded.

An hour later the water was up over the roof and sweeps the man into the flooding water, where he drowns and goes to heaven. When he awakens, he is extremely mad and disappointed. When he sees God he asks him, "Why didn't you save me?"

God replied, "I Tried! I sent you a warning, then a boat, then a helicopter!!"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

I'm gettin' out while the gettin's good ----LOL-----Passion