View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Joeyboy
Addiction is a full time job

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
Win??? win what the booby prize? And why the double standard...she has no morals...but he could have just made a mistake. Who knows what line of bull he has fed the OW.

I'm sure he fed them both a line of garbage. But I do understand angelics point. If nyte loves her husband and is willing to forgive for the sake of her family, it might be a good thing in the long run. My brother and sister inlaw have children together. Both of them strayed at one time or another, but they both forgave, and moved past the hurt and betrayal. Not every marriage has to end because of an affair. Sometimes when children are involved, and there is love there, some things can be worked on, and trust can be rebuilt. I have seen it. Not everyone walks out because of infidelity.
Angelic admits she did, but says it hurt her child in the longrun. Alot of people are able to to put their kids first. Some just can't. It's ok to have a difference of opinion. Nyte, follow your heart. Change your number. I'm sure you have heard enough out of the OW. :wtf2