View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
christin1225

Jimba,

Sorry for falling out of your posts. Last week was a real hard week for me. My taper to 8mg was very hard emotionally. At least that's what I think everything was all about. First physical and then the depression. So, I stayed on 8mg for a week longer than I had planned. My head is more stable now. I decreased to 6mg on Sunday and, so far, this has been the easiest decrease (of course tomorrow will be the 36-hour mark).

All that to say that you didn't lose my interest, I was just too messed up to keep up. I'll subscribe to this thread so that if I go haywire again, I'll have the notifications to remind me of where your thread is at.

My goodness, you've got two docs on the payroll! WOW!! (Actually, that's what I'll have for two weeks in May. I'm hoping to switch over to a doctor who actually talks to his patients). It sounds to me as though you've really gotten a good grip on the best taper for you. That's great, Jimba. I was really excited to see that you have someone to help you with the pills.

Last week, I had a horrible time getting motivated. This week, I seem back to myself. Do you have a list of NA meetings in your area, Jimba? There's no better time than the present to sit in on a meeting or two or three .