Thread: Studying my DOC
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
jimhere

Originally Posted by Katie09 View Post
And, Jim, you always do this, at least in my short-lived experience with you. You hit and run. What is up with this? Go the distance, man! (Oh, now you'll say you have a job, which is fair. I too had one, until I quit it. Notice - I quit). And I had zero time to EVER be on a forum.

Yes, I am living proof that a substance will kill a person. But I don't discriminate based on the substance. You do, for some odd reason. Gee, there is a reason I am going to rehab tonight and spilling my guts. No one, not even you, can accuse me of not trying.

Katie
Sorry to have hit & run and leave you hanging. I did run out of time and had to go to work.

Please read my reply to gneiss in regards to my discriminating between substances...I'm too lazy to type that all over again.

Believe it or not, I don't want you to die, and yes you try. But, and maybe I'm getting the wrong impression, you seem to want to fight every inch of the way. Please don't get me wrong here either, because I'm not just throwing a cliche at you. Victory happens when the battle is over.
Jim