View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
krhea75
krhea75

Tough love is tough on me!

So after kicking my AS out about a month ago, he moved in with his dad. He continued going downhill (never having any money, coming in at all hours) and finally he was ticketed for underage drinking last Friday night. This is a violation of his probation and his dad finally agreed to kick him out as well. We got him numbers to a rehab center including the counselor that he really clicked with and his dad told him he had until Friday to make a call or he was out.

Well, no surprise,he moved in with one of his pothead friends. I haven't talked with him since Easter Sunday when he told me to F off. I told him then that I didn't want to see him, or hear from him again. This is the only time that I can remember him doing what I've told him to do! He hasn't called at all, which is very unlike my son. He usually pulls the little boy act on me and before you know it I melt.

I have been wondering if it would hurt for me to stop in at his work and see him. Also, now that he has been ticketed for drinking, will he automatically be put in jail? He already served 2 months in jail for his last probation violation.

I just want to go over to his friend's house (even though I don't know where it is) grab him and put him in my car and force him to go to rehab. Now that he's over 18 I just have to let go....

Anyway, your thoughts are appreciated.
krhea