View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:18 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
original

What's a sponsor? It might be a good idea, having said that, just being around people with our problem would help me the most I think. However at this point I'm willing to try ANYTHING that will aid me to an alcohol free life.

Right now I'm just feeling angry, as in the feeling of shock is subsiding and the anger at the situation is just flooding me.. It's all mixed emotions right now, and I guess it will be for a while, until I hit acceptance.

I heard a good quote on here that I will write down and carry with me on the bus...

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can."

This helps me because to me, my career is the most important thing. Obviously my partner is too, and I MUST keep reminding myself that if my DUI had have had worse circumstances, I would have lost them both.

Right now it is hard to simply relax.
I have to move out of my partners house- (we had a great plan- that Ive now destroyed) and move back to mine because commuting from my current location would be near immpossible.. So I cannot sell my house and help her with her mortgage. But we still get to be together and that's the most important thing.

Thank you all for your support... and yeah-

I'll take it easy on that bike!