Thread: Mental Log
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by allport View Post
I think it might be time for me to finally get a check up on my meds, but I know what the result of seeing the dr will be, an increased dosage of what I'm already taking or a swop about.
Hello, allport.

Let me know how it goes.

Originally Posted by evmdimples View Post
My plan to counter-attack: for today, in addition to all the other stuff I"m doing to take care of me, I'm going to stay away from anything that has caffeine type stimulants, will drink relaxing herbal teas, and will eat/drink more calcium rich foods and supplements as well.
Hello, evmdimples.

I need to cut out the caffeine, too. And all the processed sugar I’ve been eating. I’ve always been bad with my diet, so I’ll see how it goes.

Today wasn’t too bad. I’m okay today.

The only thing that bothered me is that I opened the fridge when I got home and there was a bottle of wine.

Funny…my mom was always the one nagging me about my drinking, yet she’s waving it in my face.

I don’t think it’s intentional, but it’s really pissing me off.

I need to move out of this house pronto. I hope I can get some money saved quickly. I plan on making some phone calls next week to see about housing assistance and I'll be looking at the classifieds. With any luck, I’ll be out of here in a few months.