View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
prodigal

Originally Posted by ZoieBanks View Post
I just feel like I am being the on to suffer for his brothers addicition. I do not work as hard as I do and pay as much as I do for my home to be disrespected in it....Now.... I don't know....I can not deal with the fact he did not stand up for me with his brother and his addicition. He did not protect me.
You, and YOU ALONE have the ability to refuse to suffer for anyone's addiction. You don't want your home disrespected? Ask the brother to leave. If you bf decides to go along with him, what do you feel you have lost - really?

You cannot deal with your bf not standing up for you. So is a ring going to make a difference? He did not protect you.

Is this the type of man you want for a husband? You are being given the gift of a preview of what is to come - even more so - if you marry this man.

I guess it boils down to how badly you want to be married and the price you are willing to pay to have a ring on your finger. Sorry for sounding harsh and blunt, but I feel your situation merits such a response.