View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Angry I could spit nails- Im so dang mad

I am so mad I cant see straight. I just got off the phone with my daghter's dad. Savannah lives with him during the school year and me in the summer. We have joint custody. As some of you remember, Savannahand her friend Amber where at my house last weekend and snuck out drinking and driving(underage), and were in a car wreck. Amber is really hurt and still in the hospital under going surgery after surgery. Amber's family is as close to family as one can get without blood ties. We are so close.

Well I just talked to Savannah's dad and he said he is going to talk to a lawyer friday. He is going to sue my neighbor to see what he can squeeze out of this hell. I just cant believe it. Amber's parents are suffering enough. They dont need this. John said he wasnt sueing them, just the insurance company. Why is he doing this? I know why. Its cause he is always looking to make a buck off anyone's misery and this one of the many reasons I left him all those years ago. He is one of a kind. *******.

I cant see what he hopes to gain. Both girls were at my house. They were both drinking. They both got into that car. If anything this is on my door stoop. I am the one to blame if anyone for those girls leaving. (Aside from the girls) But they are minors, Im the adult and they were in my care. Not his. Not my neighbors. MINE!

I hate him for this. Now I have to go over to my neighbors while they sit at their daughters bedside in so much distress and tell them, some how, god help that John is going to sue their insurance. Johns only words to me that he thought would pasify me were 'Well Im not sueing them personally, just the insurance. I'd do it if it were my own mother.' And he has done that too. Always money grubbing selfish *******. I have so many foul names I could call him but wont say them here. Blood sucking leach. I could commit mayhem and murder right now.

Anyone got any ideas here? What can I do?