View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

"It doesn't make sense his brother once had it all together and I knew him before booze so blaming mothers suicide that happened years ago ??????????"

Zoie, people in SR and Out There have gone through similar tragic events, or worse, and we do not go around thinking our past suffering entitles us to destruction or disrespect.

When I told someone I had been emotionally abused, this person said "Oh, well, your ex has gone through a lot". So what. Me too. And I am not abusing anybody.

There is no excuse for this behaviour.

I can only imagine your hurt and anger. Please use it to move forward. You are in every right to be angry about the brother disrespecting your house, your daughter, and you.

If your partner is "preferring" his brother than you and your daughter, what are YOU going to do about this? Are you in individual therapy?

I hope you all the best during this difficult time. But think that all those disgusting comments from the brother and damages to your property, are just warning signs. Things can escalate very easily.

I know it sucks to be told this, but its better to see reality now that your daughter and you are still sane and healthy. Your mission is to protect your daughter from this madman and protect yourself.

I know how painful it is when you assume someone is there to protect you, and he does not. However, there is one thing you are missing. YOU can protect yourself. YOU are the best person for this job!! You are very intelligent, you are sane, and you have options.

We are here for you ((hugs))