View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:45 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Wink

Wow, I am amazed at how many people responded to my post. There are so many of you, I cannot respond to each of you individually. It would take me forever. I know that saying no while my son cries is the best thing I can do for him, and for me. But it doesn't stop my pain and heartache. I have been to Naranon many times, and I also tried doing things my way, which by the way, didn't work. I have learned,and I know better, but my son is my son, and it is torture for me to see him struggling. I just want to thank everyone who responded to my post. I really appreciate all of the feed back, and one after the other you all know that I can't take him back in. I told him if he went back out, that he couldn't come back here, and I am sticking to it. I meant what I said. But, I have a nagging feeling of sorrow in my heart. He needs a miracle. And I need this pain in my heart to go away. Thank You so much, to all of you here on SR. This is the very first time I have ever posted, and it's so good to see how much all of you really good people care. I'm going to try to be happy about his recovery. And stop worrying about where he will go when he is done with rehab. I will just stay in the day, and try not to think to far ahead. God Bless all of you, for taking the time to answer my post. I am thankful to GOD for all of you, and for my son's recovery. He said he feels great. That's a blessing in itself. Thanks again, I love all of you.