View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by GoodKarma View Post
The son of a lady I know had to take a drug test before he could go visit his daughter in another city. His daughter is three years old and he has supervised visitation, however, his ex wife requested he take a drug test before his last visit because he has such a history of using drugs and alcohol. I know for a fact this man is using drugs because I saw him, He took the drug test and it came back clean for everything they tested him for. He got a big laugh out of it because he knows he's been using drugs. So he got to see his daughter because of the drug test that showed he was clean.

I couldn't believe it! I do not trust drug tests now at all. He was using crack, smoking pot and who knows what else just a week before he took the drug test. I saw the test when the clinic faxed it over to his mother.

Can anyone explain this?
Addicts are sneaky, it is as easy as 1,2, 3 to fake a urine test.
You can buy urine, pills, many things to help you pass one.

Just wondering if you saw him taking the drugs for a fact, did you tell her? None of my business, but when a 3 year old is involved I would at least tell the mother. (not saying you didn't)..

JMO