Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

So today....

Huzzy is gone on vacation. I woke up at about 11....went outside, watered the veggies and opened the greenhouse, fed the chickens and let the cats outside. After my sister called I drove over and picked her up and we went to the Saturday market and walked around and had lunch. It was so sunny and people we everywhere. There is always some sort of musical act on stage and we stopped and watched for a bit at the group singing about jello, we laughed, which was nice. I really enjoy a good laugh these days.

Came home and went out and took some pics....(SR photo thread) . Not too shabby if I say so myself. I am learning to use the settings more and more.

At some point this evening I was thinking about this summer coming, about camping, and going to the coast and all that. All without drinking? How can this be? I mean what will I do next to the campfire besides drink? These thoughts raced through my head and I realized that these were all too familiar. Exactly like the ones I had right before I walked into the detox center. I will do what I would normally do while camping and coasting...except I wont be drunk!

Drinking while camping....

Have to get up in the middle of the night at least once to make a very cold @ss walk to the bathroom
Wake up late/hung over the next day so huzzy would take the other car and start having fun without me.
Would have to make sure we were back at the campground in sufficient time for me to get hammered before bed.
Spent ALOT of time at camp instead of exploring because it takes a while to drink 6-9 beers.

Oh the memories!
If I remember these maybe the cravings wont be so bad after all.

Im off, its movie and pizza time.....