View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:49 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
betterjohn

Originally Posted by Horselover View Post
Just read your first post John. Have things improved since you've stopped drinking and are you still carrying the sober date of 4/13? What's made you question whether alcohol should now be a part of your life? Just some questions from a noisy Horselover.

I re-read your post here and I see what made you question whether alcohol should be a part of your life. You aren't sure that its caused that much damage in your life, right?
I also just re-read my first post, I honestly can't believe how I let myself forget how things have been. When I made that post on monday I really was in a bad place, but I have had an 'ok' last couple days and it's almost like I dropped everything I first said... I don't know, sometimes I have a hard time either remembering how I feel or I live too much in the 'now', I don't want to say I'm dumb.. but I feel like it. Thank you for pointing that out.

I did let myself drink last night, and I don't know why. I had to talk to the soon-to-be-ex wife and she drove me over the edge, I felt like I was about to lose a battle with my inner rage, it might have been because I hadn't drank anything for almost 3 days. I didn't drink much, but I still feel pretty bad considering how much I built myself up to not drink. Life has really been a f*in roller coaster the last week, I don't know what to do.