View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bike4life

Biked & drinking again today

it was a great ride but kinda boring flat for 53 miles. Then I got home to a chaos mess which reminds me of the movie. My wife and 4 children left for grandparents house over the weekend. So, I screwed up again and then watched Marley & Me again. I was going to put my comments on my Facebook but then I thought I better not because of family, friends, and co-workers...even the young Chief Human Resource Officer (which makes me wonder why he gets an executive job while I stay stuck in a dead-end job).

Okay, enough of that. Gen X don't like to complain too much like the Baby Boomers (it's TRUE! That's why they always have meetings! :-). I really want to finish the rest of the movie after John's birthday. I mean, I want John's life. It reminds me to get help, find a new career/promotion again, and move to a new home for the busy family. But, well, I guess that's why it's an addiction just like it happened to my uncle.

Then again, I wonder...maybe I should envy that skid-row bum under the bridge. He has no worries! Even without a leg!