View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
louis

Location: Here's me. but when drinking could be found in doorways!
Thankyou guys....

I am feeling alittle better today... the urge to drink has subsided... just left with my own thoughts... which again are not as bad as y'day...
I decided to be pro-active today... I went to a meeting and spoke... which doesn't happen so good usually for me... thankfully there were only 4 people there.
I also phoned to see about my referal for CBT... they said it should only be a couple of more months... thats nearly a year but hey ho... its moving forward..
I also phoned another number my alcohol counselor gave me to call about other issues... its taken me 5 months to get up the courage to call... but i did it today.... to be told im not in there area and there nothing in the area i live... i would usually have been upset... ut i just think its ironic...
I have just moved to this area... obviously it was the wrong area...

Never mind... at least i did something... got off my butt and tried to move forward... am gonna try another meeting later i think...

Thankyolu again for your concerns and advice.... i really wish you all well and a hopefully stress free and peaceful day.

Be well
louis