Old 03-31-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Still Waters
Being Silent so I can Hear

Originally Posted by Dreamchaser71 View Post
I also wanted to share something very personal with you all... November of 2007 I did something that one of the questions asked under the self test for Alanon. I overdosed... I took 40 300mg of seraquil. I don't know if I was really trying to kill myself or open his eyes at what he was doing to me (emotionally). All I know is that I was tired. I need to say please don't ever go to that extreme, it really doesn't change a thing. I was in ICU for 3 days and AH was in jail not knowing if I was even still alive. Who was that reality check really for? Me or the AH?
The damage we do to ourselves is scary, and yes, we do it to ourselves because we're willing participants in the addiction game.

I know that feeling of tired. Some days I have trouble getting out of bed, it just doesn't seem worth it. And I STILL can't find a steady job, waking up to that every day is tough.

But, such is life. It's a beautiful day outside, the birds are flapping about in the water, cat stole my lip balm again, kiddo is working on her hair, laundry is waiting. Life. It's lovely.

Hang in there Dreamchaser.