View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MRPHREEZ
5 STaR GeNeRaL

WOW I COULDE'NT OF SAID IT BETTER!` you know im so new in my recovery but hey let me tell you i havent went 7 days without shooting 2 to 6 oxys A DAY! for over a years untill 7 days ago let me tell you I have no urges! no cravings to shoot dope! iTS AMAZING!` and as far as do i miss shooting dope! ..... well i must not that much because if i missed it that much its so easy for me to get i would of already relapsed!~BUT I KNOW THIS TIME IM DONE! EVERYOTHER TIME I QUIT OXY IN THE PAST I WOULD GO THROUGH W/D,S FOR MAYBE 4 DAYS MAX AND THEN GO BACK TO THE "PIN" THIS TIME IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT BUT I WAS IN W/D WHEN I GOT ON THE SUBOXONE 1 HOUR LATER AFTER I DOSED I FELT SO MUCH BETTER SUBOXONE WAS A MIRACLE DRUG FROM THE GET GO FOR ME!~ SO I HAVE HIGH HOPE FOR ME THIS TIME AND HEY ITS MY NEW RECORD AND THIS TIME I WAS HONEST WITH MY FAMILY AS WELL THEY ALL KNOW I WAS SHOOTING DOPE!~ I HAVE MANY PEOPLE BEHIND ME THIS TIME!~ AND I DO LIKE THIS SITE MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE SINCERE!~ i ended up getting some infections ceullites,from dirty needles thank god i dont have heppits c or aids thats what i feard more than anything!~ and as far as the needle(shooting dope) well i was scared of needles when i was a child i would cry and raise hell for every shot i ever got (usallay in my butt cheek as a kid) so i think why i ebjoyed shooting dope was i was getting over my fear plus i got high in the process and i already had the pills ounce i learned how to separate the pill in a spoon and shoot up it was over then i had control of the needle i dont know if that has anything to do with it but!~ hope that answers your questions