View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

Unhappy Please Pray for a little boy

This child is a sweet little 6 year old boy who's mom took him with her to go bail someone out of jail in the middle of the nite. The mom passed out on the sidewalk by the jail an ambulance was called and he and his mom were taken to the hospital.

He doesn't have anyone who can take him so he is going into the system. His mom is going to be arrested as soon as she is awake; his dad is already in prison.

The mom has 4 other children who were taken from her due to her drug addiction.

He must feel pretty alone right now. I would try to get him myself but I have 2 large dogs who have never been around small children and I would not want to risk him getting injured.

My heart hurts for this little boy. He has sat in a car many a nite while his mom would drive around looking for dope and I feel that he is really better almost anywhere than with her. I have called DSS on the mom before but she until now has stayed one step ahead of them. I just want some good prayers for this poor child to be placed with someone who will love him and take good care of him he is so cute and smart. He deserves much better than this....