Please Pray for a little boy

Old 03-28-2009, 11:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Unhappy Please Pray for a little boy

This child is a sweet little 6 year old boy who's mom took him with her to go bail someone out of jail in the middle of the nite. The mom passed out on the sidewalk by the jail an ambulance was called and he and his mom were taken to the hospital.

He doesn't have anyone who can take him so he is going into the system. His mom is going to be arrested as soon as she is awake; his dad is already in prison.

The mom has 4 other children who were taken from her due to her drug addiction.

He must feel pretty alone right now. I would try to get him myself but I have 2 large dogs who have never been around small children and I would not want to risk him getting injured.

My heart hurts for this little boy. He has sat in a car many a nite while his mom would drive around looking for dope and I feel that he is really better almost anywhere than with her. I have called DSS on the mom before but she until now has stayed one step ahead of them. I just want some good prayers for this poor child to be placed with someone who will love him and take good care of him he is so cute and smart. He deserves much better than this....
Old 03-28-2009, 11:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'd say his HP was watching out for him having mom pass out right in front of the jail. How much worse this could have been if it had been somewhere else.
I'm sending prayers for this poor child.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:praying
Old 03-28-2009, 12:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This brought tears to my eyes as I have a 6 yr old grandson. Sending up prayers for him that he finds the love an comfort that he needs. Poor innocent children are being hurt everyday because of the damn drugs.:praying
Old 03-28-2009, 12:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((Splendra)))

Hugs and prayers for this precious child, as well as all the other kids who are affected by addiction.

Amy
Old 03-28-2009, 01:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I too understand only too well how addiction is hurting the innocent children. Have a 6 yr old grand-daughter, my prayers going out for this little boy.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Oh what a very sad situation.... I will pray for this young boy and for his mother as well!I know what a powerful and evil thing addiction is, however, I also know from that God is more powerful and can redeem us. I am a redeemed meth addict who 5 yrs ago turned my life over to Christ and am now mothering my children.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Seems to me this little boy has his guardian angel looking out for him. His mother drops in front of a police station, instead of a crack or heroin house, or in the street in the middle of the night. It seems like a blessing for his sake. I am sure he will get a loving and caring foster mom. Hopefully, his biological mother will seek help for her addiction, and if not, maybe he will be adopted by a loving and caring family. What state is he in? I wish I could take him. I love children so much. How sad. I pray daily for all the families of addicts.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My heart goes out to the little one, and I hope that his mother will get help for her addiction. One of my three nephews that we are adopting is six, and it is such a special age. I imagine that like my six yr old nephew that this little boy has been aged beyond his years. Many prayers and thoughts of healing for them both!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Poor thing. That is a really hard way to start out your life. Thank goodness that they found him and that they were able to get him out of this situation. My prayers go out to him.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

He is much older than his actual years. He has seen way too much. I just hate to think about it.

Thank you very much for the prayers.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:21 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

My prayers go out that he is placed in a safe and loving home. I agree with whoever said God is already looking out for him.

God Bless the Child.

Hugs
Old 03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

My prayers go out to this sweet child and to you too Splenda - what a beautiful person you are!

I did volunteer work for a NFP that served as an emergency home for little ones when they were in danger to allow time to find a good foster care placement. It tugged on my heart so to see them come in in the middle of the night all disoriented and upset and scared. But it warmed my soul to see how quickly, with love and cuddles ,these little angels started to thrive. I know this child will too - His HP has him wrapped in his wings.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:27 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Splendra

I to know a little boy who was put into the system. Jaymee has been jerked around all his life and lived with us for a little while. While his mother was getting high he took off on his bike and got hit by a car. Luckily, he was ok, that's been almost 2 years ago. He was in a not so nice foster home and was moved about 6 months ago. He is now in a very loving home and receives counseling. His foster parents are trying to adopt him, but his mother is fighting it from prison. I don't understand why, because when she was arrested all she was screaming at him was that it was HIS FAULT. He was 6 at the time. He is now 8 and doing really well. So, God does watch over the little children. I am praying for this child tonite. Thank God he has someone like you that cares about him.

Gotahavfaith
Old 03-29-2009, 04:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

he does deserve so much better in life. sending prayers up for this little boy & his siblins.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:44 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

How sad for those children.
What a shame, some people are not able to have children, while others don't know just how precious the "grace" of being able to have a child is.

God Bless the child.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:15 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Prayers for the little fella.

But like others have said before me, it's a "Godincidence" that she was where she was at the time. I hate to think what could have happened if she would have been in a crack house.

Prayers for all the innocent children.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:40 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

God bless him and keep him safe. I hate to hear things like this! Too many children suffer in this world =(
Old 03-29-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

:praying :praying