Old 03-27-2009, 11:55 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

I get sleep paralysis sometimes...it can be scary. Fortunately, I'm used to it so I'm usually aware when it's happening and I can wiggle something small to snap out of it. When it happens while I'm going to sleep, I get it in my head that I'm dying. I can feel my body transitioning into sleep state. Ugh. This happens too often for my liking.

I think of dreams as my mind recycling garbage. Mine are very bizarre and sometimes vivid.

I like the flying ones, but they are rare and sadly, I haven't had one of those for a long time.

I used to have dreams with tornadoes, usually more than one tornado per dream, but the dreams were never the same. There was a common theme--I was usually with a group of people and we were, of course, trying to escape.

I've had a few lucid dreams, but I'm not good at controlling them so I get frustrated and wake up. Usually if I realize I'm dreaming (that's rare), I wake up. Curses! If I can take the time to practice (I always forget about it before I fall asleep)...shoot, I could explore the Universe! Now that would be some cool shiznit.

Last edited by Bamboozle; 03-28-2009 at 12:22 AM.