Thread: A question?????
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Tish28
Some French tart....

Hello,

I do what you do too. It can get me into a lot of trouble, and I think that I also lost my youngest son to my ex husband due to this and the fact that I was a pill popper.

Being over to please can make a lot of people walk all over you. They think that they have the right to do whatever they want and that you/I will thank them for it ..and even apologise!! I am learning, the hard way that I have to stick up for myself in certain circumstances and be tough. My ex rang me yesterday, he insulted me for half an hour. This time I didn't say anything to please him or apologise for what may have been my behaviour. I love and care deeply for my son. He doesn't have the right to take this away from me. I no longer use and have got my life straightened out. I'm not a criminal.

Be careful. It's very important to me to be polite and apologise if I have done wrong. Life is worth it ( I hope you understand what I mean), but I no longer want people to take advantage and walk all over me. Your thread got me thinking. Thank you.

By the way, I am Scottish and hopefully will come back for the first visit in 23 years. It's sad as I no longer have family there, but the beauty of Scotland never leaves me. I think that (for me), it is the best place in the world to go and meditate and get your mind clean. I come from Auchtermuchty. Where do you live, and how are you?

Take care. I am interested to see the replies on your thread.

Much love,
Ingrid