Old 03-20-2009, 03:56 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
KindBird

TSH - First of all I have missed you on some of the other forums/threads that you had been hanging out at. Have popped into your thread of random thoughts in the Secular forum from time to time to see how things are with you.

Maybe we all have our own form of self consciousness in SR.. for me I feel really boring - I don't have a lot going on, so when I post most of the time it is really routine and I think "who would want to read this".. but it is a leap of faith to put it out there and so far no one has said "and next, kindbird,... like this is your life??" so guess I will keep posting my boring stuff..

I so have valued your posts - your compassion, your kindness, your lack of judgment with others.. And I celebrate your sobriety which I know you work hard to keep.. Don't know what to say but my own selfish thought that I miss you when you are not posting.

E-communication is hard too sometimes - like what do people mean by *@#%*)%!@.. what is their tone of voice, are they smiling, laughing (laughing at me?).. I never am sure how to read between the lines..

Anyway, I want to say "please stay" here in secular or somewhere.. here on SR because you are so much a part of this community.

Anyway, do love you TSH ! :ghug3