Old 03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Ananda

My real life people know i do internet friendships, my recovery friends know i do recovery on line.....I don't tell any of them the site or how to get there. I am as honest as i can make myself be in my relationships...and am pretty over the top open...but SR is a place where I have learned to be even more open....and I don't want to be worrying about my sponsor or my friends reading here and then being all concerned about me cause i was upset or something...just where i'm at right now....

I have considered telling my brother aobut the site just because AA is obviously a no-go for him after 20 years of trying, and I think this secualr site would benifit him greatly....if I weren't here ..... since i am, I think it might just drive him bonko

Almost spiraled down today after my boss asked some questions about where i am at in catching up my work......then i decided to stop looking at everything i have done wrong all my life and start honoring myself and my recovery....no matter how badly i mangle somethings...I do believe I have done good by being in the world today....Other people can tell me that and it really doesn't help ... well ok, it does cause it gives me something to hang on to for a while, but in the end...I have to honor my own life, my own desisions, and my own path.....jeee....honoring our recovery...i think i might use that as a topic at tonights meeting if no one has a pressing problem to deal with