Thread: Long Days
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
janet1965
Standing by his side

rome, I love you with all my heart, I would never ask you to leave if you are not well. i am here to support you, If you are not well than we will make that trip to the hospital together and i will have your back. The ony way i will ask you to leave is if you use again. and yes you will loose your kids also. so we are going to make that trip to the hospital as i told dr. joshi when he called. i will be home at lunck to take you. i am here for you when you are sober and well and sober and not well. as long as you are sober. i am tired of addiction not the relationship or you being bi polor or not feeling well. that doesn't bother me IT'S THE ADDICTION PERIOD. love is supporting someone though good and bad loving someone is being there a sholder to lean on. all you have to do is talk to me, my frustration is with drugs not bipolor. as i have told you in the past. email me, texted me or call me and tell me you are not well. we can fight this together. i have told you that for the past 4 yrs. i am here for you, if you have a craving. call, texted or email me. i know when you are not well and or having cravings. you just need to trust me. i love you ! your babydoll