Notices

Long Days

Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Long Days

as i seat here with my depression and biplorer, having racing thoughts the only thing i'd like to do is use or rest my mind and i know using is not the answer. all that will bring is a chance of seeing my kids or a place to live.i just renewed my RX's from my doctor and i fell like taking them by the handful, these long days of racing thoughts are just eating me away,and if i tell my girl she might not understand and want me to leave,that gives me more reason to do it will shes at work tonight.i think shes done with me going in the hospital.i dont know really what to say but thanks for listening..your friend Rome:wtf2
Old 03-12-2009, 01:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

We're here to listen.

Hang in there rome, the world is a better place with you in it.

Peace today.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Too far from the beach

Hey Rome,
Stop sitting around and get out and do something even if you have to force yourself. Sitting around all depressed is no way to spend the day. I know it is hard to get motivated when you are depressed but you can't go on sitting there just thinking thinking thinking. Even if you don't want to go out, pick up a book or something just to get your mind off using. Reading is a great way to walk into another world, even if it is only temporary. You may even consider reading books about addiction.

You know deep inside you can beat this thing. Using is not worth loosing!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Rome, I am Bipolar 2 and early in my recovery, it was tough..it took a while for my brain chemistry to calm down and balance out...and the meds to do their job..
try to stay busy, keep your mind occupied....but avoid stress at every opportunity...I found choosing low energy activities really helped me...lots of walks too..
it does get better...hugs

Last edited by grateful2b; 03-12-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Heathen

I have a laundry list of mental health diagnoses, and I'm aware of the fact that nothing I say, or anyone here says will 'fix' what your head is doing when it hurts or gets to be too much. Hang in there, take your meds as prescribed, let your doc know everything you're feeling. Just don't use.. that'll just jumble ya up more, my friend.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Standing by his side

rome, I love you with all my heart, I would never ask you to leave if you are not well. i am here to support you, If you are not well than we will make that trip to the hospital together and i will have your back. The ony way i will ask you to leave is if you use again. and yes you will loose your kids also. so we are going to make that trip to the hospital as i told dr. joshi when he called. i will be home at lunck to take you. i am here for you when you are sober and well and sober and not well. as long as you are sober. i am tired of addiction not the relationship or you being bi polor or not feeling well. that doesn't bother me IT'S THE ADDICTION PERIOD. love is supporting someone though good and bad loving someone is being there a sholder to lean on. all you have to do is talk to me, my frustration is with drugs not bipolor. as i have told you in the past. email me, texted me or call me and tell me you are not well. we can fight this together. i have told you that for the past 4 yrs. i am here for you, if you have a craving. call, texted or email me. i know when you are not well and or having cravings. you just need to trust me. i love you ! your babydoll
Old 03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Standing by his side

I am here when ever you need me!!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Standing by his side

Hi all i am romes girlfriend. I took him to the hospital and he is doing well. but he is still fighting. as i am still supporting him.:praying
Old 03-16-2009, 08:21 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Janet,
Thank you, I am one of his friends and i was worried about him. He's a good guy and just wants to get better. He really needs your help so thank you again.