View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
beachlover2

Should I file for a divorce yet??

Hello everyone...I need a little input from you guys....My AH of 10 years disappeared for 3 weeks on a drug binge and I went ahead and filed for a publication divorce cause I'm so tired of it... He chose to go to a treatment facility for 90 days as of last thursday cause I didn't allow him back in our home this time around... he either had to go back to the streets or go to treatment. Kept my boundaries for once! So I got a phone call today from him asking me to at least give him a chance to prove himself before I follow through with the divorce (which already has been filed) cause he wants to prove himself to me and wants to be the father of his kids and is willing to do whatever it takes to have me and the kids back. So here I sit wondering what I should do...Should I just put a end to it or should a give him the chance to prove himself??? I really don't know. There's one side of me that says just go ahead and move on with your life without him and there's the other side that says maybe I should at least give him a chance to prove himself one last time (he's in a 90 day program and willing to stay there and graduate and get a job and embrace recovery for the rest of his life...so he says)please help me figure this one out
Thank you

Aline