View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 06:31 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
jan123

Mine was when we had made plans to have friends over. Had a fight and I told him that I didn't want to have them over. Maybe another time. He told me he was going to see them himself. So the weekend rolled around and he left on a Saturday afternoon. Came home Sunday night, and told me that someone had taken his wallet and all his paycheck but he really had a good time. Danced and partied all night with two women, as I sat home alone.

I found the empty wallet about a month later under the bed. He lied one time to often. I was done. A year of fighting for the paycheck, watching him shower, shave, buy new clothes just to be gone for three to six days at a time. I knew he was cheating on me. A sociopath to the max. It was always about him. In the year we lived together we never went out except to but groceries. He only allowed that because he knew I would pay for them.

Enough just became enough. I felt like an embarrassment to him, as he glared at anything that walked down the street like some love sick puppy. I wasn't his fiance I was his maid and his mother. Not good enough!