Old 03-13-2009, 04:08 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by jowinbo View Post

you should have a contract in paper that you signed? i would check the small print or get a lawyer to fix this! i do hope your animals are ok, and katie, i wish you love, peace and happiness in your sobreity!

:praying
Thanks so much! It was their goofy financial agreement. He X'd it all the way down and I signed it, including the part that said by initializing this and my signature I understand there is NO REFUND. No attorney here, but I didn't initial that. In addition, their financial agreement states they charge $1000 to hold a space and they made me give them $3K. So I don't know...

At any rate, met with the therapist and they are putting together a schedule for me. I will decide today based on that schedule. If it's a no go (and 99% sure it's a no go) then I'll just say I want my money back and deal with whatever. My friend seems to think they won't part with it easily (as do I), but I will be taking legal action if they don't. I will be disputing the visa charge as well. Oh, and good thing I brought my camera, as I've taken pics of this place that are nowhere NEAR what's advertised on the website. My friend is willing to act as a proxy for me here in CA to deal with the legal stuff. It's not over until it's over.