View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
liesagain

so sorry your going thru this................
and I understand all to well the process of getting sucked back in and it hurts and disappoints everytime.

My bottom? sad thing is I still dont know where my bottom is, when I finally throw my hands up and walk away

but I can say I'm learning alot and making progress with ME each day...........maybe thats the most I can expect from myslef right now.

My AH used AGAIN....on the 3rd of this month and hes been out of the house since.......and will be for a really LONG time so I tell myself that I dont have to make any choice about that now.............he made that choice for us both.

I still talk to him and I'm supportive of him continuing to try to find and KEEP recovery for himself.

Right now, I work on me and figure either he'll get better and STAY in recovery or he won't but until I work on me, my issues and the things IN ME that allowed me to get into the marriage and stay in it..........well the way I see it is history will repeat itself with him or one more like him.............so here I am looking at me for a change...........is that a bottom?