View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MyJoey

uhhh (((Sunflowers))) it must be such an adjustment taking on 3 little ones and to deal with the health problems on top, please don't over worry. God gave us wonderful bodies that can repair a lot of damage on it's own with time. Maybe you can ask the doctor about turning the monitor off, I know little ones are always wheezy and it is troublesome to listen to while your trying to sleep. I am the same way when my g-daughter stays over I hear her all night long. I hope you have a lot of family and friends around to help you and give you some alone time, you sure are an angel.
I really don't know what to say about the husbands mother. I guess I would let her visit as long as it's supervised, I don't think she would light up around you. I would see what she is like around them and take it from there. I am one that gives everyone the benefit of a chance. I guess you really don't know where the Social worker got her information, it could just be hear say and not fact. I wish only the best for you and your large family. (((Smile)))