View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
timetogo
"Taking the risk to blossom"

For me, I know right now that it is too raw to risk ever staying together for a week (or more). I agree with the others. Let the people who are willing to help you, help you.

What has the last four months been like not being there? I can understand how difficult it must be to leave your daughter (how old?). How has that been for her?

I find that most of my clarity has come from being SEPARATED. I do find it hard to talk to my AH because he sounds very down. This stirs up my guilt immensely even though he chose between admitting he had a problem and getting help or his family. I have to fight with that guilt and with the whole "going back would be easier than this" ideal. But if I play the tape all the way to the end, I know that things would be great for a while, but ultimately I would find myself back in the same place (full of worry, anxiety, anger, resentment, financial woes). So if I really asked the question, I don't think it would be easier in the long run. I feel I would be letting myself down, my precious kids down and not able to "live my one prescious life" to the fullest.

Stay with your friends and let them enjoy your baby. Support from those who want to support us is a gift to both us and them.

take care of you
Laurie