View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kj0975

Winnie I appreciate your response YET this doesnt work all the time. What if you would have practiced this? Would your son have turned out any better? It doesnt work for everyone. My nieces have been through enough. I am NOT defended them YET how old where we when we started smoking. Where did it get u in teaching your son anything? They will do what they want I can only be a positive influence and I try to be yet I am only human. Its so much easier to give advice and tell us whats wrong and what we have been through. How often is that advice listened too? How many excuses are made when its our own kids?

I dont live in a glass house I live in reality. I appreciate what is said to me about many people yet when those people live in thier own reality and give out tough love yet dont accept it. I have a hard time listening to those people. Nothing against you and I appreciate and I know you have been there done that yet when it comes to your own we all act different. I have a plan I will put in action as an addict and a a person. she will get it one way or another. THanks though.