View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:45 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
mvegas11

Thank you all so much for the responses. SR is such an amazing site! gotahavfaith, my gf is also on the suboxone program for the second time. She had started back in Feb of 08 and lasted about 4 months until she lost her insurance. She continued to buy the suboxone on the street but then progressively started using the opiates again. She would rotate on and off with the suboxone and the opiates counting out her dosages.....not a dumb girl! But as the fall hit she started using opiates every day. She is going to a different doctor this time around and he had talked to her about either therapy or an NA program but as far as I know does not require her to have documentation that she is going...she hasn't had to have it yet. She does have to take the drug test every visit and so far has been fine. I was actually trying to find some information as to how long the drugs would stay in a person's system. It has been 3 weeks in between visits and I was questioning this weekend if she was on something...Friday, Saturday and last night she did not seem herself. Her hands, legs, feet etc, were twitching pretty distinctly all of those nights. I had actually never seen her twitch like that before even when I knew she was high. I'm wondering if she may have taken something other than an opiate that would make that happen. Her pupils were also normal. She is also now taking Celexa every night. It is so hard because I want to believe her that she has been clean for the last month but it is very hard to trust her. So when I see abnormal behavior my mind instantly thinks she is on something.