View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
CoF1984

I for one am definitely grateful for the love, support, and encouragement of those on here and definitely couldn't have made it this far without this place. I am thankful for those that are here to share their stories of recovery, strength, encouragement and hope. And for those that have other motives, I'm sorry that they are around and have motives other than helping themselves and others to recover. And I am happy that we have such great mods and all to take care of what isn't related to recovery or what is hurtful to others.

I for one will focus on my recovery and being able to help out others the best that I can and know how to and will focus my time and energy towards that. And will definitely pay no mind to threads like the one that was pulled because like getr345 has said it is for attention, be it good or bad. I refuse to give attention to those who selfishly seek it and will give my utmost attention and respect to those who are fighting and struggling to stay sober and sincerely want the support from others to help stay sober. I don't know if any of this makes much sense or not but thanks for letting me share and a huge thank you to everyone on SR who has been a true blessing here and thank you to all the mods who help keep this place running smoothly.
Wes