View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Glenna9802

I ended up reading the e-mails in the middle of the night. They weren't too bad. He admitted he had been abusing the amphetamine the doctor prescribed him and then drinking more as a result. There was a lot about what he is "going" to do, stop the medication and "try" to quit drinking. He wants me to come back and help financially so he doesn't end up homeless if I am determined not to stay married. Just lots of demands written in a nice way, but none of it worked on me.

I had a meeting last night, and my sponsor was there. I'm concerned as she seems to be going through her own stuff at the moment, and I start feeling guilty for coming to her with my stuff. I sat with her, and she was next to her sponsor who she talked with before and after the meeting. I didn't want to act like her shadow, so I ended up just leaving.

I don't feel quite as anxious this morning as usual, but will go to a meeting anyway. That's all I can think of to do right now...work and go to meetings and come here. Thanks for being here with me