View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ToABetterMe

Originally Posted by TheLadyb View Post
It is only one week, and today is a really bad day. I guess for a long time because of guilt I just really let people treat me poorly and I mean the people around me. I guess I just put up with it thinking, "I'm an alcoholic, they put up with me, so I need to just put up with them...but now sober a week, I realize what crap it is, and today I feel like my head is going to explode and I realize that alot of it is partially my own fault.

I have a toxic sister who is so damn manupulative and sends me e-mails that are really bad, and hurtful, I am a graphic artist and her son asked me to do something for him, without having anything to do with her, and she is sending me biting e-mails about due dates and being on time...none of her affair.

My son's are uncooperative and do not help and take advantage.

Normally, I would drink away these feelings of inadequacy and defeat. Please give me some helpful advise and words before I get out of work and head for the bottle.
Im sorry you are feeling like this. I know how hard it is to stay sober when you have a sister that makes it hard for one reason or another.
Hang in there & just know the nephew is the one that wanted your help!