View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cessy68

the drugs vs. the personality......

I wonder if ya all feel it is the drugs that induce such selfish behavior - or is it the pesonaility traits of being selfish, that allow them to abuse drugs and complicate their already selfish beings.........

It's the "me, me, me" attitude.

I found myself pondering this- because people I know say - "he/she is so selfish because of the drugs".....

and I get others saying "he is so selfish, that he dosen't care about the impact of what he/she does....."

Example....

I whined all day about how much i'm working... etc.
Only to come home and find him on the couch, watching me go back and forth upstairs doing laundry etc. I heard "cess, could you grab me a bowl of cereal.....?"

URRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!! :wtf2

OR example...

I get the phone call about how all of his workers are lazy, HE does all the work, bla bla bla....

URRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!

OR when I slept in today and went to work late and he asked about it, I said "I deserve to sleep, I'm constantly busy. Why do you ask? You sleep in alot..."

The response.... "I WORK MORE..... (not true) ..... I WORK HARDER...... (not ture)

I wonder if he thinks the maid cooks, cleans, does his laundry, grocery shops... pays the bills.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY....

I really am believing that he is just a selfish individual, who ALWAYS thinks of himself FIRST. He ALWAYS has it worse than me, or anyone else that he is around. He is such a VICTIM. And constantly can find ways to justify his beliefs and/or actions/reactions.

I think sober or actively abuseing drugs- I found myself with a flippin selfish- self centered man.'

Thanks for letting me vent ladies and gents.

Let me know if you think its the chicken that laid the egg or the egg that made the chicken.............

Love,
Cessy