View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
WorriedWoman

well you guys were/are right...

Im sitting here, very frustrated...

Last night, he wanted to go out when a friend called, he didn't cause of the promise he made me but it was itching in him...

he cant even see how tired his body is, the times he spends the evening with me, he passes out 30 minutes after he comes in the door after work, usually otherwise he gets all worked up cause he's gonna head out.. His body is exhausted..

But, last night he talked like last morning didnt exist.. He was talking about how different we were and that maybe we should break up, due to me not tolerating his drinking/smoking... I left him this morning to go to work and Im crazy about his good sides, but I know it wont work, I wont see him again until friday however due to both of us are having dual jobs, but I will have to end it then.. It's no use...

Its just frustrating cause I saw a glimmer of hope, but then the sudden turns, I suspect now that when he listened that morning that he was still a tad tipsy.

and I dont need dissapointments in my life, cause it will be one after the other..

I am gathering a little package, with info AA etc, and I will leave that with a letter to him after I walk out, and we will see if he does something about it..

Now Im gonna go and eat some chocolate and try to cheer myself up..

Thank you all for ur supprt...