View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:56 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

had a hard time getting to sleep last night and woke up a little too early this morning feeling anxious and unsettled - no idea why, just feel crappy. No coffee this morning...

Sister called last night when I was half asleep about buying me a plane ticket to our dad's birthday party out of state this summer. I feel guilty as hell as I know she can't afford such generosity, but it's the only way I'd get there. I hate being the most useless and destitute member of his kids....

Have to arrange a ride home from college for ck on her spring break. Will ask my neighbor if he can do it for some gas money. The van is still making ominous clunking noises and afraid to drive it out of town.

Haven't even gotten my check for March but it's already spent - all of it - and isn't enough for all the bills...

And the worst for last... Got my gas bill yesterday for last month. It was nearly three hundred dollars!!! And it's cold in my house as I keep the furnace way down... and for what?? I can't pay this bill and am angry that my efforts at keeping the bill down were for naught as I was cold all last month and still have a huge bill...