View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:08 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
cmc

Hiya whiners...I have a two-fer.

My day today was a sort of a cranky upside-down day. I had a nice day planned with mr cmc....to go to our meetings and then take a short trip to the beach. Between leaving my Al-Anon meeting and changing in the restroom there, my tonic water bottle leaked into my purse, everything that mattered got soaked and sticky. My purse held the liquid like a bucket.

It turns out that my shoe had fallen out of the truck when we got there but I didn't discover it was missing when we just almost back home after very long lines of traffic from one county to the next. Grrr....

They are my favorites, expensive (on my budget anyhow) and they're the only ones that look good with half of my wardrobe. When I got home I called the restaurant/pub where we parked and the manager started messin' with my head, trying to be cute and...teasing me when he had already found it an hour earlier. grrrrr

Yeah buster..I'm the lady with half a pair of black strappy sandals, ladies size 6 with cork heels....so I drove back to get it. Meanwhile the truck that just had $1000 worth of work....needed two rear tires ASAP- so while I went to fetch my shoe, mr cmc got new tires. What a day. I'm glad it's almost over.

I guess I could have saved us all alot of trouble and time by just saying this:
1. lost shoe-found 2. replaced tires