View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
WorriedWoman

Sparklebelle I see where you are and that is where Im afraid it might end up if Im not careful. However my guy is not like that YET, I am worried he might escalate to it, or lie to me just like what you are going through.

Im on my tippy toes for the signs, I can't get married yet though, not even divorced from the first ******* so Im rather safe still *being funny* and at least my guy has no issues with the number of exes, Im a former sexoholic/nympho, I passed 100 quite a few years ago.. so he does take me for me..

BUT it is what you are going through that Im worried might happen down the road...

and Im really sorry for what is happening to you..
*HUGS* I usually say: we dont love them for who they are, but for who they have potential to be.. I know that's the fact with me.. in my guy's case I think it can change if HE sees it as well.. if not, I gotta go...

At least him and me are on the same page, no marriage, no kids until at least 10 years down the road..

I really hope you find the strenght you need, for your child I'd say get out of there!!!!

Im what I am thanks to an alcoholic father...
*BIG HUGS*