View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
WorriedWoman

MissFixit, I am worried about that part, my father was the sweetest man in the world to me and my mother, til the day he tried to kill us. My ex husband did threat me despite he was a sober person like me (never been drunk) and he had been drunk twice in his life, he is a verbal abuser and controling, which was very hard to see, cause he turned like that under pressure, so as long as everything was good, he was perfect, I lost my job and we almost lost our house and he turned very emotionally abusive and everything was my fault, the day he threaten to hurt the dogs was the day I broke up and I will do it again... I dont stay, that I can ensure you, and old bf was also sober but showed up being aggressive when caught cheating, he did hit me, I hit back, Im a former bouncer so I dont sit and take it.. but I admit I have a hard time to give up hope at times...

but I try not to get carried away either... Thats why Im here, reading, posting, to keep a levelled head.. Im trying to find info that fits on his bill..

I quoted Einstein the other day: A life not lived for others is not worth living, and he responds well to such reasoning, I put him first and he feels he puts me first til I point at it and carefully said (this morning): what about this? and then he goes quiet, and I ensured him I wasnt angry, but I want him to think..

If he goes unreasonable I promise you I will walk out on him.. I might be a bit blue eyed, but Im not totally blond (I got my days )

But Im still nervous about it all, due to my father..

I really appreciate the supprt..

Thanks guys!!!!